Write Me!!!!


Sister Kaitlyn Beard "Now therefore stand
Washington Vancouver Mission and see this great thing,
2223 Northwest 99th St which the Lord will do
Vancouver WA 98665 before your eyes."
1 Samuel 12:16

Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Week 4

Dearest Family,
Sorry I didn't email yesterday it was Presidents day and the library was closed! (Ps mom we get rides from other sisters or from members. We're the kids of the ward always asking for rides:)
 
I got the box and Dad's letter! Thanks so much! Got them both on Valentines and it made me so happy! Valentines is my favorite holiday you know so you planned that one perfectly! (this lady we visited thinks I'm crazy for liking valentines when I'm single but hey! It's about love in general right?) Oh I hung all of your coloring pictures on the wall! Oh you cuties! I love it! And yep devoured the brownies! Delicious!
 
Life is getting a little bit better every day. Every day I know a little more people. Everyday I know where we are a little more. Every day I like talking to people a little more. Every day I have little more to say when we actually do talk to people!
 
So Sis. Sonderegger said that people are a lot more open recently. Well... I don't know! I don't have the comparison. But last week we dropped by a former investigator. Her name is Michelle. She invited us in and was SO nice to us! We've been visiting her a lot and texting her scriptures every day to read. She texts us right back that she's read them and what she's learned. She will also text us other scriptures that she had read that day with what she has learned. She is my favorite. When the days are just full of aimlessness and then we stop by and see Michelle I am so much happier! I can really feel Heavenly Fathers love when we are with her! And it makes me so happy and excited! She is such a blessing in my life right now!
 
Last night I had an interesting experience! We were visiting a less active family and when they opened the door their dog ran out and starts attacking me! It bit my arm but luckily I was wearing 100 jackets so it just ended up being a scratch. The dog is really just a puppy that is a little out of control. It scared me (and I was tired) so I started crying (EMBARRASSING!) But ya! What an adventure!
 
I have been thinking how there are different types of faith. Like the brother of Jared and Jared. The brother of Jared was the one who always asked God but Jared asked him to ask. I'm realizing that people all have different types of faith and sometimes the hardest thing to do is to recognize that your faith is actually faith.
 
Sorry I didn't get to write all the letters I was going to yesterday! After grocery shopping we go to the church as a zone and play games. (Like basket ball and such) and yesterday I got super into scatterball sooooo.... ya! I just love running around sometimes! got to get it out sometime of the week!
 
Well I met the ward this week and they are awesome! Hopefully I will learn everybody's name eventually. Having dinner with people every night helps a lot for sure! But we had a very good church. I just LOVE church! So glad it didn't get canceled! Speaking of! The snow was gone OVER NIGHT! just rained a ton as is Washington's usual and yup! Back to normal Washington weather.
 
We have a set of elders and a set of sisters in the ward. Us and Elder Porter and Elder Lunt.
 
Ya so with the melting of the snow I am realizing that Washington is actually really beautiful! Had no idea the snow was masking so much beauty! I love it!
 
I love you all so much! I am sorry you don't get to hear from me that much! I love you! I miss you like crazy! Have a good week! And write me!
 
Love,
Sister Kaitlyn Beard

I love the trees here!

I REALLY love the trees here!

Rainbow

Beautiful rainbow that you cant see!


No comments:

Post a Comment